Mekong Delta Tour My Tho – Ben Tre – Thoi Son
Mekong Delta Tour
My Tho - Ben Tre - Thoi Son
Transport: Bus/Van | Duration: Full Day | Type: Private Tour
This amazing tour is the perfect way to escape the crazy streets of Saigon and immerse yourself in the lush nature of the Mekong Delta. You will be offered chance to explore the Mekong lifestyle and culture by visiting My Tho and Ben Tre, where you can see local all beautiful landscapes, floating fish farms and lively countryside activities.
No way better to enjoy one of the longest rivers in the world than cruising along its picturesque canal and capture every single moment of lives passing your eyes. Go deeper, go insight the Mekong with Saco Travel and bring home sweet memories just in a day!
- Leaving the bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and starting your trip to depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. On arrival at My Tho, after visiting Vinh Trang pagoda. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, and Tortoise islands.
- Admire the beauty of the famous cable-stayed bridge connecting the two provinces of Tien Giang and Ben Tre called Rach Mieu Bridge. Go to Unicorn Island (also called the Thoi Son) to learn specific features of a living set of garden culture, enjoy the fruits of the four seasons in the garden and enjoy Vietnam's Traditional Music.
- Setting in the rowing boat going through the canal, watching around the orchards, visiting farms enjoying honey tea honey from longan flower, and banana wine.
- Back to the boat tour continues to visit coconut candy workshop specialties Ben Tre coconut candy, coconut cake, and craft items made from coconut trees.
- Ride horses to visit the village
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Boats take visitors back to My Tho and back to your hotel in Sai Gon.
Our Services include
· A/c van bus picks up (centrally located hotel), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
· Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
· English speaking guide (guide speaking other languages upon request)
· All entrance fees
· Meals as indicated in the program (L = Lunch)
Our Services do not include
· Other meals not mentioned in the program
· Personal expenses
· Travel insurance
· Proper shoes or sandals are preferred for your movement.
· Bring hats, sun cream, and insect repellents.
· SAFETY: Your luggage will be safe on the bus with our driver. However, we are not responsible for your money, jewelry, phones, and other personal items.
· Please dress properly when visiting temples. The basic rule is to cover your shoulders and knees.
· The weather will be very hot and humid from April to the middle of May. And it sometimes rains from June to November, so rainwear is recommended.
*** Price is not applied for the Peak season of the National holidays
*** Children Policy
Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child. A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
Hope you will enjoy the tour and all feedback is welcomed to improve our services. Thank You!