MEKONG DELTA (MY THO –BEN TRE –CAN THO)
Transport: Car/Van | Duration: 2D1N| Type: Private Tour
For a long time, the Southwest region has been known as the hometown of rivers and has many attractive tourist attractions for domestic and foreign tourists. In the provinces of the Mekong Delta, formed from three islands, it still retains its wild, charming, poetic features, cool climate all year round, fruit trees in four seasons. Coming here, visitors can not only immerse themselves in the river space, experience the life of local people with many interesting things, learn about culture -festivals, cuisine, traditional craft villages, sightseeing. There are ancient architectural works from 100 to 300 hundred years old such as: ancient houses, communal houses, pagodas, temples..., especially visitors can also experience an attractive type of homestay tourism. Locals live it, you will love it!
Our Services include
- A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel), transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta.
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Meals as indicated in the program (B= breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner): 1 breakfast at hotel, 2 lunchand 1 dinnerwith set menu and Vietnamese cuisine at local restaurant.
- Accommodation based on twin or double share basic 4 star hotel
Our Services do not include
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Proper shoes or sandals are recommended
- Inclement weather may affect our intinerary.
- While traveling with us, your luggage will be safe in the car with our driver. However, we are not responsible for any lost money, jewelry, cell phones or other valuables.
Hope you will enjoy the tour and all feedbacks are welcomed to improve our services. Thank You!
- Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
- Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
- Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
- Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
- The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho City and overnight in Can Tho.
- Breakfast at the hotel. Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of region.
- Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory. Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda -a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure.
- Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City.