JOURNEY TO THE UNDERGROUND OF CU CHI
BEN DINH TUNNELS AND THE SIMULATION OF THE LIBERATED AREA COMBINED FULL EXPERIENCE
Transport: Bus/Van | Duration: Full Day | Type: Private Tour
Traveling to Cu Chi Tunnels is an experience of discovering the "underground labyrinth" - one of the famous national monuments in Saigon. This place gives you an interesting experience in your travel journey in the city named Uncle. Cu Chi tunnels tourism is now increasingly developing because it is not only a destination with historical and cultural value but also an attractive tourist destination associated with famous military works in Vietnam. Let's explore Cu Chi tunnels with Saco Travel will help you and your family have an experience and meaningful trip!
7:00 AM: You are picked up from the hotel and take a 1.5-hour journey to the now-peaceful rural district of Cu Chi.
· 8:30 AM Upon arriving at the Ben Dinh tunnels, you will view a short documentary film that explains the tunnels’ history and the war from the Vietnamese point of view.
After that, your guide will take you on a tour through the actual tunnels where you'll learn more about the living conditions and the hardships the tunnel’s residents faced, and the ingenuity utilized to maintain life in the tunnels, which included weapon workshops and booby traps. You will have an opportunity to navigate an authentic Viet Cong tunnel, visit bunkers designed as kitchens, meeting rooms, weapon areas, give your best shot at a firing range, and much more.
For a snack, you can try the local specialty – cassava, a starchy root - that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
· 1:00 PM: Drive back to the city
Our Services include
· Air-conditioned bus/ van/ car. Wet towel & 1 bottle of water/person
· Entrance fee
Our Services do not include
· All other services not mentioned in the above program
· All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
· Personal expenses
· Travel insurance
· Tips for tour guide and driver
· Inform our guide before trying to go through the tunnels if you have any health issues (heart complications, high blood pressure, claustrophobia, etc.)
· Bring hats, sun cream, and especially insect repellents to go to the jungle.
· Your luggage will be safe in the car with our driver. However, we are not responsible for your money, jewelry, phones, and other personal items.
· The weather will be very hot and humid from April to the middle of May.
*** Price is not applied for the Peak season of the National holidays
*** Children Policy
Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child. A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
Hope you will enjoy the tour and all feedback is welcomed to improve our services. Thank You!