HIKING TO BADEN MOUNTAIN
Transport: Car/Van | Duration: Full Day | Type: Private Tour
11km northeast of Tay Ninh city center, Ba Den Mountain is famous for its unspoiled natural scenery and long-standing spiritual architectural complex. With a height of 986m, this mountain is known as the "roof" of the South. Officially put into operation on January 18, 2020, Sun World BaDen Mountain with 2 modern cable cars with large capacity, enough to meet the spiritual tourism needs of tourists on Tet holiday at Ba Den Mountain.. Let's explore with Saco Travel!
Locals live it, you will love it!
- Depart from the hotel at 7.00 for a 3-hour drive to Ba Den Mountain, Tay Ninh province. This is the highest mountain in southeastern Vietnam. Located 11km to the Northeast of Tay Ninh City, the mountain is 986m high. To get here, we drive past farmers’ fields and rubber tree plantations, through small towns with smiling people. Not many western tourists make it to Ba Den Mountain, so you can expect a lot of smiles and say “Xin chào”.
- Upon arrival at the foot of the mountain, we commence trekking on the footpath to the top of the mountain. You may encounter some small streams and great views along the way. Reach the top of the mountain after about 2.5-3 hours and reward yourself with the stunning views.
- Break for a picnic at the summit. Descend the mountain on a beautiful but steep route for about 2 hours to Ba Den Temple. Here you can take a rest and board a cable car to the bottom of the mountain this will afford you a further view of your accomplishments on the mountain before driving back to Saigon.
- This trek is one of the toughest treks to be done in a day from Ho Chi Minh City. The route quickly ascends into a lush tropical jungle. The trail is well defined but steep, rocky, and uneven in places. The descent also has a series of steel steps and via Ferrata to negotiate on the steepest sections. A reasonable level of fitness is advised.
Our Services include
· Picnic lunch at the summit
· Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle for transfer.
· Bottled drinking water & snack
· Experienced English-speaking local guide.
Our Services do not include
· Travel insurance
· Personal expenditure
· Tips for guide, driver
· Any other services not mentioned on the itinerary and trip inclusive portion.
· Proper shoes or sandals are preferred for your movement.
· Bring hats, sun cream, and insect repellents.
· SAFETY: Your luggage will be safe on the bus with our driver. However, we are not responsible for your money, jewelry, phones, and other personal items.
· Please dress properly when visiting temples. The basic rule is to cover your shoulders and knees.
· The weather will be very hot and humid from April to the middle of May. And It sometimes rains from June to November, so rainwear is recommended.
*** Price is not applied for the Peak season of the National holidays
*** Children Policy
Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child. A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
Hope you will enjoy the tour and all feedback is welcomed to improve our services. Thank You!