ESSENCE OF VIET NAM TOUR
Transport: Car/Van | Duration: Full Day | Type: Private Tour
Traveling to Vietnam is always a great choice. With more than 3260km of coastline, amazing nature reserves, bustling cities, epic historical sites, unique and fascinating culture, and a long list of the world's best food world, Vietnam has it all. With a thick schedule, departure on time and commitment, Saco Travel is always ready to serve tourists anytime, anywhere, ensuring professionalism and the best service quality in the
Locals live it, you will love it!
Our Services include
- Meals as mentioned in program
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle for transfer.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water & snack
- Experience English-speaking local guide.
- Domestic flight tickets
Our Services do not include
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenditure
- Tips for guide, driver
- Any other services not clearly mentioned on itinerary and trip inclusive
Lowest price guarantee
Group tour & Private tour
From 12 years From 799$ / 1 pax ( Contact us for best price )
Children 3 – 11 N/A 75% 75% 75% 75%
Children under 3 FREE OF CHARGES
- Proper shoes or sandals are preferred for your movement.
- Bring hats, sun cream, insect repellents.
- SAFETY: Your luggage will be safe in the bus with our driver. However,
we are not responsible for your money, jewelry, phones and other
- Please dress properly when visiting temples. The basic rule is to cover
your shoulders and knees.
- The weather will be very hot and humid from April to middle of May.
And It sometimes rains during June to November, rain wear is
*** Price is not applied for the Peak season of National holidays
*** Children Policy
Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child. A maximum of 2
children accompanied by 2 adults
Hope you will enjoy the tour and all feedbacks are
welcomed to improve our services.
Arrival in Hanoi. After that, we will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to
the hotel in Ha Noi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands, and Red River delta.
Arriving at Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, and crew, and join us for a welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard.
Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind. Served a delectable lunch while cruising
ahead to Ha Long Bay.
Afternoon Activities: Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It
is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
Back to the APRICOT Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming
Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay in the Summer
time or visit a floating Pearl Farm Village and learn the technique for making high-quality
pearls in the wintertime.
Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoying the beautiful seascape on the way.
After that, come back to the boat; enjoy the Sunset Party on the sundeck (free wine & fresh fruits).
Evening Relaxing: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board: clean air conditioned rooms with private washroom
6:30-6:45 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there. We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store.
Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more…
Join in the Cooking Class, teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served.
Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel at approximately 16:30/17:00. Overnight in Hanoi
07:40 - 08:30 Tour guide picks you up at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
Depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An eco-tourism site. Have a short break en route to free your legs. Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam.
Have lunch in a restaurant with local special dishes including goat
Leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected areas while having a boat trip through cave chains: Sang cave, Toi cave, Ba Giot cave, Sinh cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay on land”
Back in Hanoi, get dropped off at your morning address. Tour ends.
In the evening. Our driver will pick you up at the hotel at the train
Transfer to Lao Cai. Enjoy the night on the train.
Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at Lao Cai train station.
• Check-in Homestay, after having lunch. Then, we go trekking to Ta Van – Lao Chai villas.
• Overnight in Sapa (Homestay)
Trekking to Cat Cat village with your tour guide. Come back to Sapa city to visit the city. And come back to Ha Noi by bus at 4:00 pm
TAKING A FLIGHT to Da Nang.
Driver pick you up at the airport to the hotel in Hoi An
Overnight in Hoi An
Leisure your time. Overnight in Hoi An
Leisure your time. Overnight in Hoi An
In the afternoon, our driver will pick you up at your hotel to visit My Son sanctuary and Ngu Hanh Son Mountain (marble mountain).
• After that, transfer to DA NANG airport and take a night flight to Ho Chi Minh City. The car will pick up you at Tan Son Nhat airport and transfer you to the hotel.
• Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Hotel in Saigon.
Departing from your hotel (and arriving in Ben Tre at around 10:00 AM). Then board a motorboat and cruise through beautiful rivers and canals where coconut trees line perfectly along both sides.
• Reaching a bee-keeping farm where Vietnamese traditional music (Dan Ca Tai Tu - A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity) can be heard and seasonal tropical fruit, as well as honey tea, can be tasted
Then slowly proceed to a workshop where coconut candies are made and have a chance to learn the coconut candies making process.
• Afterward, being on a cart powered by a motorbike and traveling through some tranquil villages where rice fields, and vegetable gardens…can be seen and admired.
Before heading to lunch, taking a ride on a hand-rowing boat and slowly cruised through a small
creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees. Lunch is served at a restaurant by the river. After lunch, boarding the motorboat and heading back to Ben Tre.
• Around 03:00 PM transfer to the hotel and check in.
• Overnight in Ben Tre
In the morning, the tour guide and car will pick up you at your hotel and transfer you
to Can Tho.
• FREE DAY IN CAN THO.
• Overnight in Can Tho
05:30 AM - 07:00 AM Being at a wharf to board a motorboat for sightseeing the Cai Rang Floating Market which is the biggest and most colorful floating market in the Mekong Delta’s region.
• In the very early morning, the river has become a busy commercial site where hundreds of
boats packed with fruits, vegetables, plants, and foods...line along the river and are ready for
trading. Sellers will hang samples of what they are selling on the top of a long pole on their boats so that buyers can see from a distance what sellers are selling.
After the Cai Rang market, continue cruising through small creeks to a local orchard and
enjoying tropical seasonal fruits (included).
• 07:30 AM Have an early breakfast at the hotel. Leisure your time.
• Around 11:00 AM check out and you have free time for lunch (at your own expense) going back to Saigon with a small stop-over and off you off at your hotel.
Leisure your time, our driver will pick you up to the airport.